We got a digital camera when Cameron was about 9 months old, so I could finally take lots of pictures and get a few that weren't blurry. Babies just don't care about staying still for pictures. Since then, around 9 months I have taken a bunch of pictures of each kids' adorable baby-ness, detail pics of rolls and toes and noses. Why 9 months? Well, they look older and more recognizable as themselves, and they can sit, but not crawl yet.
I don't know if it's going to happen with Renée. I really struggled just to get a picture of her at 8 months, with RD trying to distract her.
She wouldn't stay on the blanket.
She is pulling up to stand, walking along benches/couches/chairs, going up stairs, tipping over the dog's water bowl, and of course crawling everywhere. She still loves to come over every few minutes for a cuddle, but does not sit on laps; she's a wiggle worm!
Sunday, November 4, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I think you can check the box on adorable! Thanks!
Post a Comment