RD is way better than me at keeping in touch with long distance friends. Which really isn't saying much, but still. He's stayed bestie friends with one of his besties in high school, (he's gonna be so annoyed I used that word I bet, I should throw in cray-cray or totes or mani-pedi somewhere in here too ... sorry RD) But we loved having the chance to visit some fabulous friends while we were in CO! We love these guys, and after the kids thaewed and left our hips, they had fun playing with their totes adorbs kids (haha..sorry RD, I couldn't help it!). They really do have super kind, super cute kids. It is easy and fun talking with them, and it is funny how similar we are as couples sometimes. Kelli and I should just talk about our ideas for our houses 'someday', instead of burdening our husbands with our impractical dreams ;) We probably stayed too long, but time flew by, and we had Reese take a picture.
Sunday, August 14, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment