Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Silence

I was in the middle of doing something, and I realized it was quiet. I couldn't hear Aubree doing anything.
Of course I knew she was either in trouble (hurt), or would be in trouble. I went looking for her, and found her seated on a chair in the pantry (usually child-proofed), hiding her face in her hands, and an almost empty bag of candy corn beside her.

I grabbed the camera really quick, and she kept hiding her face for a long time. She wouldn't acknowledge or talk to me, or even chew the candy still in her mouth. It was pretty funny.
She somehow got the chair over there without making noise, and reached the highest shelf to get the candy, so she was pretty clever about it all.
At least it was the one candy up there I had no interest in.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Thanks for sharing your Mom-moments. Little things all, but they end up being Mom-entous in your children's lives.