...chasing the flower petals blown to our yard from the flowering crab-apples along the street a yard away. I love it! I missed the really strong gusts right before I started videoing, the kids' hair blown straight out, shrieking and running around in delight amidst a flurry of sunshine-yellow petals.
my best video is too big to put up, and i don't know how to cut it right now, so here's a general idea of the excitement.
I love how they can just go and enjoy the moment, the exhilaration of whatever is happening, even if it seems to me to be less than ideal. they are so creative and fun! but maybe what I really love is seeing them happy. I get as happy as they are just watching them be happy. that is a great gift from love.
1 comment:
We feel the same way!
Post a Comment