Friday, April 17, 2015

I looked out the window and what did I see....

Popcorn popping is one of Aubree's favorite songs. And like the rest of the kids, she loves popcorn. This week Cameron has been making popcorn almost everyday as an after-school snack. I was so tired of the annoying 'misto' that kept losing pressure and rendering itself useless, I bought a small stainless steel spray bottle from The Container Store, and we use it to spray oil onto the popcorn. It's so easy now, the kids can make it with no problem. So I didn't think much of it when Cameron helped Grace make some the other day, and Aubree went into the kitchen with her stool to the popcorn bowl.
Soon I heard an unfamiliar noise, that sounded kind of like sand scraping the floor.

popcorn salt container on the left is now empty

sigh



I guess she's missing the sand in St.George. At least I had to mop up the floor again, since the salt was so fine the broom couldn't get it all. and she was a great helper, walking all through it showing me spots I missed. :P

No comments: