So this cake is about the size of a costco muffin, maybe a bit taller, and RD dished it up. He brought it over, and there were two little pieces, a quarter of the cake each, and I asked if that was all we're eating. He offered to get more, but we could just polish off the rest afterwards if we wanted, so we sat down beside each other talking and eating. After a fabulous time, and the cake gone, RD asked if I wanted the rest of the cake.
I said, 'well, I probably shouldn't eat more, since I already had some dark chocolate, and some reese's pieces, and some of the left over easter malt-balls"
RD asked "did you have any frosting and graham crackers?"
'well, yeah, but nutella is a different category than frosting, so it doesn't count"
We both laughed at me. How does he know me so well?!
And nutella is totally not frosting, it's more like peanut butter. Right?!
(when I got this image, i saw a photo of homemade nutella! That needs some investigating!)
No comments:
Post a Comment