Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Sickies

I've been sick with a cold/fever a couple times this month, and it's hit me hard for the last week. I finally went to the doctor today, and at least it is a sinus infection, so I can take something. I'm feeling pretty miserable, but I feel super bad for RD. He has Cameron and Reese to take care of as well as me. They are sick and pretty miserable too. We all got dr. Appts. And medicines today. But at least Reese will take his medicine. From my feverish painful-head stupor I can hear Cameron withstand every plea, bribe, and threat, utterly refusing to take his medicine.  Meanwhile Grace wants to give me a hug, but I have to refuse her, and Aubree says "come mommy!" through the door, and I whispers a loud as I can, love you!
This totally stinks. We couldn't make it without RD. And I'm gonna feel even worse if he gets sick too. It's hard to say thank you enough times. It's like Count Rogen said, " if you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"

1 comment:

Dad said...

I'm so sorry to hear how the family is doing. Maybe it s better for all that we weren't able to come right now.
Get better soon.
Thanks RD for being such a great husband and dad.