Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Laundry

We are heading to my parents place in MI for a week and a half of super awesome family togetherness, screaming two-year oldness on a plane and new places, group inertia, a 40th wedding anniversary, and impossible to forget moments. Good and bad :) First we have to survive the plane trip. I'm taking ibuprofen beforehand cause I know it'll be something. And we will be without a computer, which isn't too new as ours has been refusing to turn on for the last several days.
 Right now, I am doing loads and loads of laundry to get the clothes clean that we need to pack for this adventure. I think laundry could be my part-time job description. I am so grateful I can use a washing machine, and that said washing machine is in my house, instead of hauling it across the complex piled in a wagon, trying to keep it from toppling over, like we used to do. Though, we could get four loads done at a time there...
I even have to do it on vacation...six peeps for more than a week=enough clothes for 3-4 days=two rounds of laundry while we're away. And that's assuming no one drops something in the toilet or loses it at a beach.
There should be disposable clothes for trips, like disposable plates for when there's a big crowd and you just don't want to clean up that mess.

"We'll catch you on the flip side" in a couple weeks!

No comments: