Monday, February 24, 2014

Ponytails!

When Grace was little I loved to do her hair, and wanted hers to grow longer so I could do more with it. Since the girls both now refuse clips, headbands, and braids, all I can convince Grace to do is a ponytail. Which is just as well, as my hair skills are in great need of some youtube tutorials.
Aubree is loving to 'help', and loves to brush or comb our hair. Generally everyone is pretty tolerant of her attempts, which is very kind of Grace's part since she has the longest hair. We were sitting  in their room, the girls doing each other's hair, and Aubree wanted a ponytail. She's got just enough now in the back (from growing out her mullet) that i can just get a regular elastic in. She was so excited she danced around a bit, then put her hands back there to check it out, and promptly pulled it out. After going through this process many times, I decided I was done. I probably ought to go buy some of those little elastics for her hair.
Her hair is 'done'!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

So cute! Anna likes to play with my hair (which really consists of her just scrunching the curls). It's fun though. I just wish she would sit still enough to let me do her hair.

Your girls are adorable!