We've been having inversion on and off, so haven't had a lot of sun. The last few days we finally had sunshine, hooray! We even had some warmer weather, which totally gave me spring fever. So much so that when I passed by these little pretties at the grocery store, i couldn't resist some $1.25 cheeriness. They make me happy.
I can see the sun!!!!!
And since the sunshine finally gave us some good lighting, I had to snap a few of Aubree coloring/sticking stickers , lara-bar crumbs and all. I love her gorgeous blue eyes! They are darker than the rest of ours.
I love having seasons. I think it helps remind me to enjoy the present moments more, cause like the seasons, they'll be gone. But I probably wish away too many days, like i do seasons. Like now; I am done with winter. come on spring!
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment