Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Graced for 3 years



We have had Grace in our family for 3 years on Sunday!!! She was so excited for her birthday, especially her birthday cake. She kept changing her mind about her cake, so eventually I just told her a plan I thought she'd like, and she said oh, ok. Opening presents was of course also exciting, but she preferred having Cameron help open her cards. She made great faces!! Reese's favorite part was when she opened his card.

Later in the day we finally had her birthday cake, chocolate with a pink castle and purple frosting (she was having a hard time deciding between pink and purple. so we went with both). And of course chocolate ice cream, which Reese says was delicious and better than the cake. Grace went back and forth from the ice cream to the frosting. I went for Grace's leftovers :)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm glad Grace had a great birthday and I loved your post about wholesome recreational activities. Your family is an inspiration.

Debbie said...

well, you're sweet, but we just know we'll be annoyed and irritated with each other if we don't have any fun together :) and sometimes our attempts fail miserably..

Sarah said...

AWW :) I remember when Mama Carol made a 3d castle for McCabes birthday cake... in short words.. it failed misserably! It completely collapsed :P.. but he ate it anyway!.. i love Graces face expression in the second picture :) So cute!