
Ft. Collins has a lot of parks and ponds, so RD rounded us all up to try out a pond close by for fishing. Fishing is a lot more fun with the kids when they catch something, even if it's just little bluegill...



Waiting, and waiting, and waiting.... the bread just wasn't working.

But the worms were!!!

"You reel for me dad! " Cameron reeled his fish in for awhile, then wanted RD to take over.. later he said he was scared of the fish cause he was poky.. bluegill are pretty sharp.

"whoa, I got a fish!" Reese fished all on his own!!! He cast, hooked, and brought in the fish all on his own, yeah for Reese. He was pretty proud of himself and excited to catch a fish as usual.
3 comments:
The picture of RD, Reese and Cameron fishing is priceless!
I totally agree! These are some majorly cute photos of RD & the boys!
I love the silhouette picture too! That is frame-worthy!!
Post a Comment