Duck Duck Goose is one of Aubree's favorite games to play outside. She also often breaks the rules to maximize her running and 'it' time. Last time they all picked on me A LOT, because my hip hurt too much to let me get up quickly. I was easy pickin's, and they enjoyed beating me by a long shot. Especially Reese. My hip's gotten mostly better since then, so I managed to get one or two of them out, oh yeah. They can't walk away from me anymore!
Sometimes it's a painful game, getting smacked on the head, but it's pretty fun. Aubree switched things up a bit part-way through, calling us 'chicken, chicken", which seemed appropriate.
And I had to try to sneak a shot of them hanging out together. It's hard to catch them with their real smiles, instead of an awkward 'camera face'.
So then I asked them to pose, and well, you know. Padfoot was actually the worst. We really need to work on 'stay'.
I still think they're beautiful.
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I agree. Where was the new family picture taken?
At the Springville Art Museum, it's gorgeous, huh?! I've been wanting to take pics there for a long time!
Post a Comment