Sunday, January 21, 2018

Drama

This week I had three kids home sick for three days, most of them with pretty high fevers. So guess what hit RD and I this weekend? woohooo. At least I've been spared the fever thus far, for which I'm very grateful. Aubree spent most of a day in the bath when she threw up the medicine and the fever was 102; the battle of the temperature was waged all day, and the bath finally won.

The drama last week was way more exciting; Cameron performed in his drama class' production of "Spy TV". His last performance was way back in kindergarten. He played Jerry, the smart-alec, wise-cracking comic relief, and he was fabulous! He had presence, played his part well, and talked loud enough. Watching him was pretty awesome. The production was pretty fun, and well done, and all the other kids seemed to enjoy it. Sure is great to see him do well. We love this guy!


No comments: