Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Bobby and Krissy

One of Aubree's favorite games to play is 'horses' with RD; she plays with the horses, and RD gets the boy and girl, Bobby and Krissy (I don't know if I spelled those right). Grace and Cameron can also play, but Aubree is usually begging RD to play. Reese doesn't go along with her directions enough, so she doesn't like to allow him. All the horses have names, and I can always tell when they're playing by Bobby and Krissy's unique "british" accent that sounds a lot like Dobby the free elf. They're pretty cute playing together, and there is a lot of dramatic harm and miracles. Padfoot chewed the foot off another doll, which lends itself to occasional drama as well as some witty repartee by Bobby and Krissy. Apparently I don't have enough imagination, so I don't get asked to play as often, but I'm really good at child-directed pretend play ;)  I guess we all know who's the funnest around here.


No comments: