We got a crown from the dollar store, and it was tucked away in our wrapping/party box. Aubree found it when wrapping presents for RD, and she has worn it regularly since then. She wears it to lunch with RD, grocery shopping, all day long any day, and even when she naps and goes to sleep for the night.
She gets pretty annoyed when people naturally say 'happy birthday' to her, since it is not her birthday. I really ought to cover it up with something cute, but so far I haven't been inspired how to make cute felt flowers to cover up the phrase. One day while grocery shopping the cashier called her 'princess", and as we were leaving she objected, saying she wasn't wearing her crown. I told her she was a princess all the time, even without her crown, and she agreed.
Sunday, October 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment