The first thing the kids want to do when we get to the lakehouse is, obviously, swim in the lake. While we waited for everyone to arrive, we swam and splashed in the lake. And when I say we, I mean everyone but me; someone has to take the pictures. I maybe have a small aversion to the tiny floating bits in the water, and the mushy mud on the bottom. But I do get in.
Most mornings, afternoons and evenings that were free for the rest of the time, we were in the lake. The kids love the diving board, paddleboat, kayak, floaties, squirt guns, and of course getting tossed around by RD. Especially the diving board and slide though...they'd paddle out there anytime an adult was willing to watch them out there, paddling around them in the boat. They even get back into wet swimsuits a couple times a day! that's enthusiasm.
Sunday, August 28, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment