Reese has taken it upon himself to break Aubree of her thumb-sucking habit, and his favorite refrain is to tell her it will fall off if she keeps sucking it. He was at it again while she was on my lap, and she asked me if it would fall off, and I pointed out the sore mark it causes on her thumb, but that it wouldn't fall off. Reese persisted, hiding his thumb in his palm and showing his four fingers, saying, 'see, I sucked my thumb and it fell off!"
Aubree looked at him, considered, and putting her thumb against her palm, and holding up four fingers, said "see, my thumb fall off!"
We all laughed, and RD and I chimed together 'she called you out on it!" She totally had him all figured out, and it was hilarious to see her do it right back at him. She gets more than we know.
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment