Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Bubbles

You know the joy of rediscovering a long-shelved delight? (like maybe the chocolate that you stashed and forgot about, then find while looking for mini marshmallows?) We had a bunch of bottles of bubbles all bought at the same time, but for some reason the bottles just didn't work. We'd go out to blow bubbles, but no bubbles would come. Bottle after bottle. Since last summer. I finally bought a new big bottle, and Aubree spotted it on the counter. She was anxious to go outside to blow them (perpetual hope I guess) and Loved having Grace or I blow bubbles for her. She'd shout and laugh, running and twirling to catch them.
Then Grace rocked her world, and showed Aubree how to 'blow' bubbles by spinning around. Aubree was amazed, and wanted to try. With some coaching from Grace, Aubree was able to do it herself! She was so delighted and excited, she spun and spun herself dizzy. Those two girls are so great.

No comments: