Sunday, May 3, 2015

A ticket to ride

RD pulled out Ticket to Ride last Sunday when the kids wanted to play a game, around 6:30. It was the first time playing for most of them, so RD thought it'd be a little longer. The game says it takes 30-60 minutes to play. it took them two and a half hours!
Aubree and I read a Lot of books, and had to come to an understanding about Not putting the extra trains in mouths (shouldn't that be over soon!)?, and I had flashbacks of endless monopoly games we had growing up (that dad Always won :)...wonder if that's why I dislike that game)
Considering the late hour, super long game duration, they all got along well, played together, and didn't get too upset when the winner was announced. Which makes it a lot of fun!
maybe family fun nights are in sight?!

No comments: