Sunday, January 11, 2015

Laugh everyday

I actually remembered to write down some of the funny stuff kids said. at least for one day.  We've had sickies a week ago, of course, so we've had some Gatorade, which has been pretty popular (they get their own bottle, which is apparently way cooler than a water bottle). At dinner Aubree pointed to the closet where we keep them, and asked for juice, referring to the Gatorade. I told her we weren't having it, and RD reinforced that we were all done drinking it. She looked at me, then RD, then turned her gaze to Cameron, and said " Cameron,  get juice?"
She didn't even hesitate, it was hilarious!
Hiding! Bree asked for the dress, then did the headband and headband-turned-necklace herself.

Then later that day, we were playing apple to apples junior with  RD,  Cameron, Grace and I while Reese worked on cards for a game he's making and Aubree walked through the cards. Grace was judging an adjective, and RD had thrown down 'boyfriends', which didn't logically fit. Grace picked it, and Cameron asked why she picked that one, since it wasn't a natural choice, and Grace replied, "I just love boyfriends" in a soft wistful voice. She said something next reinforcing that she knew it didn't match, but she just likes boyfriends so much, but I can't remember it exactly. She said it so dreamily, it was so funny. I know she's been "in love" a couple times this year already.

No comments: