Aubree LOVES to play outside. She is very good at scooting around the patio on her "bike", and will even just hang out on the chairs or on my lap. A couple days ago I glanced out the back door to see the girls both laying on the grass on top of their jackets, just laying there and talking. It was so cute, but of course as I grabbed the camera they got up. The other day when she and Grace wanted to go out, it was cold enough I told Aubree she had to wear shoes and socks. We got them all on, the girls went out, then I followed a minute later, to find this:
As soon as she was out the door, off came the shoes and socks! and this was a pretty chilly day! She is one determined girl.
Sunday, November 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just something about bare feet on grass that is wonderful when we are little. Thanks for the pictures and the holiday stories!
Post a Comment