We can't connect to the internet on our computer , and haven't for awhile. Which means no online access to my pics, which really impacts my motivation to blog. It's just boring without a visual. But I'm still taking the pics, so maybe one day I'll catch up to Cameron's 'dinner menu', Grace and Aubree sneezing craft fuzzies shaped as balls (RD wouldn't let me write fuzzy balls), Cameron's awesome diorama of The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe, and stuff.
But tonight Grace was looking through her book of school papers/art, and came across an All about Me book for kindergarten. She was reading it to me, and we were talking about how things have changed. One of those was what she'd like to do when she's older. Ever since Grandma Boardman showed pics and talked about her experience going to Zambia as part of Mothers without Borders, Grace has talked about how she wants to be a construction worker, and go to Africa and build washing machines for the kids there. She said she'd do it "for a long time, like 3 days", and then come back and do something else.
She also doesn't like lasagna anymore.
I place a lot of hope in the day the kid's tastes start expanding instead of constricting. It'll happen, right?!
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It is fun to look back and see how the kids change. I wish tastes were expanding instead of constricting, too! Have you tried the blogger app on your ipad? I have it on my iphone and it lets me add pictures and text... no scrolling problems.
Sorry to hear you were "off-line" for awhile. It's nice to catch up on how the kids are growing. While their food tastes may be limited, it seems clear that their imaginations about themselves and their lives are wonderfully broad and growing! Good job Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment