Sunday, October 5, 2014

Downtown Boise art walk

(Sorry this post is only half-written, our computer refuses to use the internet, and blogger won't let me scroll down further to add text on the iPad. The no internet on the computer is pretty inconvenient right now)

Almost a month ago we celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. RD took the day off work, and we went on an Art Walk downtown with our map of the public art. I'd wanted to do it for awhile, I was so excited to go! We read about them, but I don't remember a lot of the names, and I can't find the map now. This one had a bunch of images in the sculpture, and this one was pretty funny.

This one was a Boise Totem, which of course we found kinda lacking compared to Sitka, but it was cool to see some totems for Boise! There was a cool 'postcard" of boise as well with two 'sides'.



No comments: