I love these kids! and those connections are what really matter.
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Connections!
Do you guys have those friends who have some very valuable skill, and are super nice, and you really want to ask for help, and know they'll probably say yes, but you feel bad cause you know you're kind of using them? Well, RD has a friend like that, and our computer is now connecting to the net. Yeeehaw! I am glad RD has great friends, cause it was inconvenient.
I haven't taken as many pics as i usually do, but here's a few. Aubree has been fairly assertive in her requests for a playmate the last week, and she moves quickly from one toy to another, but she at least does help clean up. Sometimes I get frustrated I get so little done during the days. like, every day. I sometimes get annoyed she wants me so much of the time. Then I remember, she wants me around! and I remember that being a mom is what I make of it; it's not just a list of menial jobs, its the world I help create for these glorious little souls, the million of little interactions that hopefully teach them the principles of love, respect, faith, forgiveness, work, and joy. I love how her face lights up as we interact, she laughs at herself and me, and her eyes sparkle as she is proud of herself.
I love these kids! and those connections are what really matter.
I love these kids! and those connections are what really matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes it is often frustrating but you are great at choosing the better part and creating the connections. You are a great mom. You realize what is important.
Love the new family picture! Can't wait to see you guys and enjoy the "little interactions" with you.They are even more precious when they become rare. Love you guys!
Post a Comment