I am so excited. Aubree let me give her pigtails, and she kept them in for all three hours of church, and lunch! They are so fun.
I probably take more of pictures of her, not cause she's my favorite or anything, but 2 year old Bree is just so cute, and we're always together. like when she used her straw to draw with milk on the table, balance an empty package of cheese on her head at dinner, gets the giggles and just laughs and laughs at herself, pat and rub the back and arm of a sibling who is sick, or come up to pat my shoulder then keep going with play. She also will poke said sick sibling in the face along with the caresses, dump food onto the floor or throw utensils across the table, and methodically rip out all the pages of a small scrapbook. What a ride! I love being a mom.
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment