Tuesday, June 24, 2014

World cup

Reese has been talking about the FIFA world cup for weeks and weeks. So he has been watching pretty much every game that isn't on Sunday. And talking about it the rest of the time. RD is into it too, and Cameron watches some of the games, so they talk about the teams and players and calls. And I struggle to be interested :) so I can be part of the conversations. I liked watching the womens olympic games a couple years ago, but this takes too much time and commitment for me to be invested in it. So, this is what we are doing at night while we are supposedly waiting for one kid or another to finish brushing their teeth...watching the highlights and goal kicks.
RD asked each of our kids who they are cheering for in the World Cup, one yelled USA, another screamed Netherlands, and our 6 year old daughter started chanting, "Slytherin, Slytherin!"

No comments: