Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Chocolate

 Right now, the kids are arguing about whose turn it is to play with Aubree, yelling, pushing. crying. awesome. It 's been that kind of day. Grace just told me that "at least Aubree's not mad right now. she gets all the luck. we don't"
can't wait till bedtime.
earlier today I made some banana bread muffins. I put some chocolate chips in them, because they are dark chocolate, so I have no guilt. they're 'healthy' even. Aubree wasted a couple of them picking out just the chocolate chips. When she whined once again for another muffin, I gave her a few chocolate chips instead. When she was done, she really wanted some more. I said no more.
Man, I really relate to her right now. I might have to grab my own handful after bedtime.
 I should have stocked up on more of the good chocolate at Fred Meyer's when it was on sale last week!
Thank goodness tomorrow is a new day!

2 comments:

beccabo said...

Your kids are so darn cute! You might need to have another!!

Robyn said...

Reminds me of my day. I sent one kid down to get the others for dinner, and all 4 came up in tears. Dinnertime to bedtime was extra special.