Sunday, December 2, 2012

Why I'm not a Teacher

We were invited over to dinner tonight by a great family in our church ward, and the mom happens to be in charge of the women's organization, the Relief Society president. We were talking about schooling etc, and one of the daughters said she wanted to be a teacher, and there was some discussion about what schooling was required to be a teacher. Reese's contribution to the conversation was, "I don't think Mom would make a good teacher"
I said, why, cause I get frustrated with you guys so much?
Reese agreed, saying "yeah, you yell and scream at us a lot"

Thanks Reese. Remind me to yell at you about social skills when we get home ;P

And to set the record straight, I only yell, I don't scream. Give me some credit Reese!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only yeller ;) kids are so funny! I'm sure Eli would say the same thing about me.

Robyn said...

I love it! I think my kids would say the same thing about me....