Sunday, November 18, 2012

Summer is here!

  A couple weeks ago, we had a sunny saturday in the 60's, and tot he kids it was better than summer in Sitka! The wanted to get on their swimsuits and play in the water since the water park had closed here, and it was tons of fun (at least till grace got shot in the eye, and she was done). I think having our own house with a yard (as opposed to an apartment with gravel) is my favorite thing so far in Boise :)
The kids were using frisbees as shields. Everyone got soaked, except me-- I held Bree and used her as an excuse to stay dry ;D


1 comment:

Carrie said...

So fun. I'm also waiting for the day when I have a house instead of an apartment. I'm sure it will be worth the wait :) Grace's hair is getting so long and pretty!