Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Bree

Her typical falling asleep/wakingup pose
 Bree is a very happy girl, and seems content to chew on toys, be held and loved, and watch us all. She is a super great and easy baby, and I'm afraid I'll have to pay for it later :)  She loves to suck her right thumb when she's tired, and she almost always falls asleep in the pose above. She won't fall asleep unless she's in her bed now, otherwise she's too interested in what's going on.
She's also found her feet! When I'm changing her diaper seems to be her favorite time to stick them in her mouth. She's getting better at grabbing toys, and bringing them to her mouth, but the kids have fun laughing at how she drops them. She is such a sweet girl, we all adore her. She is growing too fast for me; the other kids seem to have suddenly gotten so big, I want to keep my cutie baby!

No comments: