When we took out decorations for Christmas, she found the Nutcracker, and immediately claimed it as hers, carrying it around, feeding it, and playing. Surprised me, since I think they can be a little freaky to kids, but she knows it from nutcracker ballet movies she's seen. Typically she puts it on the window sill in her room, but recently I found it nestled against her in bed. I guess she was really only lonely in her room.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Sleep tight
Grace has had a hard time with her regular sleep routine lately. Part of it has involved wanting to sleep in their room, since they usually stay up a bit playing, and of course that's way more fun. RD has caught her many times sleeping in their room, and then moved her to her own room. She decided to remedy that by finding a 'safe' spot to sleep. RD couldn't find her in her room or anywhere, and knowing her predilection for stowing in the boys bunk, discovered her here. She was a lot harder to spot with all the lights off.
When we took out decorations for Christmas, she found the Nutcracker, and immediately claimed it as hers, carrying it around, feeding it, and playing. Surprised me, since I think they can be a little freaky to kids, but she knows it from nutcracker ballet movies she's seen. Typically she puts it on the window sill in her room, but recently I found it nestled against her in bed. I guess she was really only lonely in her room.
When we took out decorations for Christmas, she found the Nutcracker, and immediately claimed it as hers, carrying it around, feeding it, and playing. Surprised me, since I think they can be a little freaky to kids, but she knows it from nutcracker ballet movies she's seen. Typically she puts it on the window sill in her room, but recently I found it nestled against her in bed. I guess she was really only lonely in her room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment