Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween

I had to post the jack-o-lanterns... RD did an awesome job carving his, and helping the kids with theirs, while I made caramel apples. Totally reminded us of Estes Park, they were so yum. I think perhaps a new tradition:) Debbie did an amazing job, much more patient than I would have been with the process!

Grace and Cameron stuck with their initial costumes; Reese changed his mind several times, and ended up being a BYU football player, minus all the pads and helmet (just can't find that stuff at thrift stores) Grace had been planning her 'princess butterfly' for weeks can't see her wings in this pic), and she even asked for butterfly wings for her little pink bear, which RD found really cheap, which was so cool of him. We were lucky to get about 15 minutes of no-raining trick-or-treating, but the kids' hands were freezing by the time we were done with the downtown stores. But that's Sitka for ya!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

such awesome pumpkins and way cute kids. I love the pirate costume!

Liz Geiger said...

Their costumes look great! And they're all super cute :)