Monday, July 25, 2011

A Family of Friends

My brother and sis-in-law Dave and Liz came for a week visit a couple weeks ago! We loved having them here, and hoped it was fun for them too, and that we didn't seem so crazy in person as we do over videocam. It was a palooza of hikes, games, food, good weather, games, bears, fish, games, and lots of italian sodas. Simply fabulous. Dave gave a fantastic rundown of our various activities on his blag, so check that out... that would take me way too long to write:) But I had to add some of my favorite pics...Dave takes much better and more comprehensive candids than I, so his page is a little more exciting. Personally, I had a really hard time seeing them go... it is hard to be so far from such fabulous family. It helped that RD's parents were coming in the next day.

No comments: