This month has been fairly stressful, with moving and school stuff. But we have been able to do some fun stuff too.
The weekend before we moved, there was a Jazzfest cruise, with half-price tickets for one kid each adult ticket, so we decided to take our kids along. Cameron is always asking about the next boat ride, and Grace was so excited, we thought it'd be great. Till we got on and Reese was bored when we weren't seeing animals, and Cameron told us he really wanted a "fast boat ride", and the cruise was not fast.
It was one of our best cruises though! We saw about four grey whales, and even saw them diving, with their flukes up, which we were told is rare. We saw so many humpbacks, it was awesome! One of them was very active right at the surface, feeding on something, it went from one side of the boat to the other, right by us! So amazing!! We were hoping to see some tail/flipper/breaching action, but it was still way cool. We even got to see a bear on the shore of Kruzhof, a small dot you could only tell was a bear with binoculars... I can't believe the guides were able to spot it!
Really, whales are so much cooler to see in motion that in pics, so I'll try to load this video.
2 comments:
Very cool. Miss you guys!
that's very cool! I didn't know you all moved. I hope all went well there.
Post a Comment