and big boys...
Grace: "Your my mommy" Me: Yes, I'm your mommy
"Your Cameron's mommy" Yes, I'm Camerons mommy
"Your Reese's mommy" Yep, I'm Reeser's mom
"Your daddy's mom" No, I'm not daddy's mom, I am Daddy's wife
"I am a Princess!"
Me to Grace; "did you eat life cereal?" "No, I waste it"
I told Reese during dinner (which he didn't eat): "You are pretty skinny Reese"
He must have taken it as a criticism, since he replied "well, I don't want to be fat like you"
My kids make me laugh. They speak the truth:)
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Debbie -- you made me laugh out loud with your latest post. Thanks for sharing your life with us this way -- wen miss you and are thinking of you on this special family day. You and RD and your family are high on the list of the things that I am thankful for every day!
I love the things kids say at every point. I giggle at the thought of Eli saying crazy things when he's a little older, but then he says things now that make me laugh just as much (like how he answers "no" to every question even when we are just repeating back to him what he just said). So cute and funny.
Post a Comment