My brother got married Sept. 25 in the Salt Lake Temple!!! I was so happy I got to go to Utah to be there for the wedding, and to spend some time with him and my other family that was able to go ( my sister Juliana is on a mission in Portugal). Planning to go was pretty stressful, trying to figure out how the kids would be taken care of, (thanks to my amazing husband and four wonderful women!) and get stuff prepared/clean/arranged so it'd be as easy as possible for RD. (as I was stressing about everything I wanted to get done the day before I left, I wondered why I did all that.... I know RD can handle it all. I guess I felt a little guilty I was leaving).
I was a little excited to not have to worry about the kids for a few days:) Traveling from here to there took from 6 am alaska time to 8 pm utah time (2 hours difference) and I HATE traveling.... all the commotion, noise, and energy at airports wears me out. And that's without kids! I think RD has almost as hard a time traveling with me as the kids :P
Being able to go through the Salt Lake temple, see my sisters and friend heather, go on a DI run with my sister,
And I get to go to my sister's wedding two weeks after my brother's! Not looking foward to the crazy flights, but I'm so excited to be there for it. I love how sealings have such a special spirit from the joy of eternal families, and how we can be part of this huge, eternal family. Makes me really miss my own wonderful husband though. What a sweetie to help me go!
1 comment:
Hey guys! I'm so glad I found your blog! How are you? Hope all is going well!
-Erica & Jason
Post a Comment