Monday, February 22, 2010

I lost my life

Cameron, Grace and I spent THREE hours at the doctor's office today to check out cameron's chest and make sure his cough wasn't a big deal.... it wasn't. Do you know what that is like?! Cameron was stellar, just saying he wanted to go home after 2 hours, several times. Grace had a hard time, but to be honest, I was too after 2 hours! And really, for an almost-2 year old she was amazing. We were stuck in that little back room with nothing to do for over an hour! I know some of the staff, and I know they have kids!.... they must not have to make and wait for appts.
I don't think anything sucks my life away as annoyingly as waiting for appointments!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I feel your pain. I absolutely hate waiting for appointments. This has been one of my biggest frustrations living here. We seem to wait alot longer. I don't know how to fix it but there has got to be a better way. So sorry you had to wait that long with two little ones.

JrJr Moreys said...

I understand spent 3 1/2 hours at the dentist last week;(