This last weekend the sky was clear, and we wanted to go outside to get out of the house (at least I did). The kids didn't want to go on another hike, but were eager and excited when I suggested we all go slide around on the lake by the middle of town...we got all bundled up and headed out, thinking we'd only be out for a few minutes before kids got cold and bored. We were there about 1 1/2 hours... the boys had a ton of fun! At first they weren't too sure about it, but RD got them having fun and loving it.
After an hour Grace was ready to go and yawning for naptime, but it was really fun to get out and see some daylight! It was a beautiful day, and sunset.
3 comments:
You're very brave! I see the guys around here setting up camp on the lake to go fishing...and I think they're crazy.
I think so to...fishing is boring enough, I don't need to freeze as well.
Perhaps the fisher is bored because he or SHE lacks the perspective that fishing is an art and a sacred experience with nature!!! Think about it...!!!
Post a Comment