Monday, June 29, 2009

So, what next???

RD's internship will end in one month. Four weeks till no job. We have to move out of our apt. soon thereafter, since he will no longer be CSU staff. And so we wonder, what are we going to do??!

This is the point where all the other interns have had a job lined up for several months, the program director keeps guessing "this month you'll know" for the last couple months, and every day I ask RD " so, any news?" when he gets home.

This could be, and occasionally has been, extremely stressful. We have to move, but where are we moving? What will we do about school for Reese, wherever we are?

But, RD has two on-site interviews in July; of course, they aren't until the end of July; he has only four days of work left after the last one. So either way it will be a hasty scramble to make this work out. We really don't know how we're going to make it all work, but we do know some things.
1. God has a plan for us. 2. With His help, we can do whatever He wants us to. We are doing our best to keep His commandments, and are sure of His help. It is very comforting to know He is aware of us and guiding our lives, whatever direction we should go.

I'd just really like to know where that is now!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Yikes! Good luck, guys!

Carrie said...

Wow, good luck!

KIC said...

I feel for you and admire your patience. I know it will all work out for you guys. We miss you!

beccabo said...

You guys are coming here. WE need to be close together. Sorry RD. No pain, no gain! :)
We WILL all live through it, and it will be GOOD.
Sorry you are feeling stressed out, but you are right, it will work out. God loves you guys! You are awesome and I can't wait to be close!!! (Wow, am I confident or what!?)