Reese came home from a field trip to the local Landfill (they're doing a unit on recycling) excited and eager to share all the details of the trip. He told us about a 'real life story' about an elephant that was buried there, the people that worked there, and was telling me about the garbage.
"They make big squares of garbage! and they take the big squares down to John Denver"
:) yeah for colorado:)
Going potty is a topic of conversatoin in our house more prevalent than we'd prefer; Cameron often waits too long, so he's heard lots of needing to go badly. For once he was prompt, and was happy to tell me about it.
"I need to go potty. i don't need to go badly, i need to go goodly!"
2 comments:
That is hilarious. Aaaww your kids are getting so big and they are so cute. We sure miss you all. I am always excited to come on your blog and see what you are up to. Glad to see that you are having as much fun as we are. Michelle
I want to know what John Denver does with the big squares, especially now that he's dead :) I love reading your blog and reading the funny things your kids say! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment