Sunday, August 24, 2008

No "fence-sitting"

One of CSU's Psychology Doctoral interns was seen volunteering with the Peer Mentor Program on Saturday. Don't worry, no BYU students were harmed in the taking of this photo, and measures have been taken to protect the identity of involved parties. The party has pleaded guilty ; further action is pending the extent of dedication to BYU football this season.

5 comments:

beccabo said...

hilarious!!!

S B H said...

RD!?!? Is that YOU!?!? I am shocked & appalled!! I think I may need to hire a second therapist! LOL, anyways, thanks for checking in! We miss you guys all the time, but it is good to know that you are in good ol' CO. I told Jared about the reunion, he didn't really sound broken up enough... perhaps you should shoot him an email & rub it in some more!! It looks like you guys are doing well! I can't believe Reese is in school!! Oh, & before this gets too terribly long, THANKS! I am so glad that someone appreciates my cute little scrapbook pictures! They're kinda fun to mess around with :)

KIC said...

RD, you've been BUSTED!! :)

Sarah said...

Yeah, I think I'd hide my face too if I had to take off the blue & white and wear that! JK! You rock, RD!

Despain said...

I'm just hurt, deeply, deeply hurt. I'm not sure of anything anymore. One must ask if this could happen to RD, could it happen to me? I'm frightened.
I need some R & R. I'm going to Kamas! Bow chick a wow wow.