Thursday, July 31, 2008





Well we survived! It has been quite the stressful last couple of weeks getting ready for this move to a completely new place that we've never seen. I want to seriously thank all those who helped out with getting us out of Provo. I'm not sure if you were all motivated by friendship or the fact that we'd be out of your hair... either way you did an amazing job and your kindness will not be forgotten. Our wonderful neighbors had invited us to a BBQ a couple of nights before we left and it was so wonderful to see so many wonderful friends there. For us, it really hits us hard to realize just how attached to our friends we've become over the years. As I'm writing this, I'm trying to figure out which pictures to put up, and while I'm looking through the pics, I'm hit with more sadness than I thought I would have... in fact, I don't think I can really finish this tonight... it's a bit too hard. We'll post something in the next couple of days about our drive over and and our new place... but not tonight...

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I'm glad that you all got there safe. I know what you mean about moving from friends you've become attached to. Good luck in your new place.

KIC said...

I had to giggle to myself as I clicked on your blog to hear John Denver singing "Rocky Mountain High." It reminded me of Reese. :) Emma has missed riding to school with Reese. She has said many times, "I hope Reese is liking his new school (or church, or house, or....)." :) You are missed!

sambritt said...

Any good nudist colonies in Ft. Collins?