Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Debbie!!!

Today is June 3rd and my wonderful wife was born 27 years ago! She is so wonderful, amazing, and beautiful. I can't imagine my life without her. She is a fantastic mom and an awesome wife. I truly feel privileged to be associated with her and still feel so grateful that she said yes to me almost 7 years ago. So here's to you Debbie. I wish I had so many more pictures of you to share! We love you sweetheart! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

8 comments:

JrJr Moreys said...

I wanted to send you an ecard but could not find your email address. So a comment on your blog is the next best thing. Happy Birthday from the Morey's!

sambritt said...

Happy B-day Debbie! You are a wonderful mother and wife.

S B H said...

As we sang in Primary...

Happy, Happy birthday Debbie dear,
Happy days will come to you all year!
If I had a wish then it would be,
a happy, happy birthday to you from me!!

Happy birthday Debbie, we love ya!!

Carrie said...

Debbie,

Happy birthday! I'm so glad I got on the internet today. Hey I wanted to know when you guys were moving to Colorado. Let me know. Love ya.

Robyn said...

Happy birthday! I always think of you during the first week of June, but I forget which exact day your birthday is, so...Happy Birthday! Those are great picts of you and your kids, and I remember that wedding--I still think you had the greatest dress!

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Debbie! I hope you had a great day. You are wonderful. We miss you and all your cute family.

Debbie said...

THANKS so much for all the birthday greetings!! They made my day more special!
And Carrie, we're moving out to CO at the end of may, we're not sure when exactly yet. THanks again!

Sarah said...

I know I'm a day late...but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great day! Thanks for being such a great friend!