Sunday, June 8, 2008

Week of bdays!!

Well, I had a great birthday! Juliana came over and we had fun coloring my hair (at least I had fun!:) Thanks Nan.. it's just a little darker, you can see in the pics. Then RD came home early from class, family came over for candles on brownies, and some family/friends called/stopped by. Great day! Grace also had her three month birthday, yeah! She's just so adorable and fun! She loves Reese playing pattycake with her more than me (darn it!:) She likes to look out and around at stuff, loves to squeal and yell (we give her lots of encouragement) and does NOT like being on her tummy, sneezes, a pacifier or a bottle! I am so sad about the latter one, I tried so hard, and she just own't take it. She's still getting up 1-3 times a night, sigh, but she's getting big and a little chubby, the cutie.
And of course, we have to perpetuate our indoctrination of our favorite university and football team. And she does it so beautifully!

We also finally got our front beds planted and mulched last weekend, they look much better! The before pic is after planting and weeding... it'll be prettier when the annuals get more blooms.


Ok, so you can't really tell in the pics, but it does look much better!

1 comment:

Nate King said...

Debbie,

We're so sorry we didn't call you on your birthday. We hope you had fun. We sure miss you guys. I gave RD our new phone numbers. Grace is sure getting cuter and cuter.

Anyway, I just thought I'd check out your blog before I went to bed. You guys are awesome!