Sunday, March 25, 2018

One month

It's been a month!
I'm tired. After being fairly predictable the first few days, she now is completely all over the place. She has no routine, except doing one 5-hour stretch between eating at night, and staying up till around midnight.
She started smiling this week though! She smiled for sure first to RD. I was a bit jealous. She smiled at me a couple days later, and has smiled at a couple of the kids. Hooray!
 I love those big blue eyes!

Her favorite song seems to be "five little monkeys" with the crocodile; which is funny cause it's the one song I sing every week with the nursery kids at church.
Aubree is excited and proud she can hold Renée while walking short distances. The other kids are more comfortable holding her, though only Grace has tried to change a diaper.


2 comments:

Dad said...

Can't wait to see her in person and hold her!

beccabo said...

So fun! It's great having older kids to help!