Sunday, September 27, 2015

Grace

I love when the kids come home with 'all about me' type papers. Seeing what they write at school vs talk about at home, and how they describe themselves changes, is so fun to see. Grace came home with one this week.
it made my heart and face smile.
Nice is a great way to describe Grace.

Grace will often make popcorn, and when she does, it tastes really good; she drenches it in oil and kettle corn seasoning. We sat and ate and talked on Sunday.

She loves to ask for stories from when we were kids. I try to come up with new ones, and I should probably just write them down. It'd be cool to have stories from my siblings too, since I'm sure I forget a lot. I think her favorite so far is when my brother got stuck climbing down a tree when we were playing forts in the forest in the late fall, and while my oldest sister went to get my mom, my other sister and I waited with him. And my other sister said we'd have to cut his leg off to get him down. That freaked him and me out. A lot. Then my mom came, lifted him up a half foot, and he was loose.

good times!

1 comment:

Liz Geiger said...

Yes, I still remember that day. I was terrified because Rachel said the firefighters wouldn't be able to cut down the tree limb without cutting off my leg. I can picture the whole thing in my mind.