We are in this spot between 20 and 50, and are a little sad about tipping more towards 50, but I keep telling RD that we are in our prime! So we decided to do a photoshoot, just us, and we could have some fun, and remember us in this time of life.
In preparation for the date, a month away, I thought I'd do a 30 day ab challenge. I made it two days. And I was going to forgo desserts; ha! That never happened. It's so far away i thought. Even the day before, we had some treats and I didn't resist. well, just one day won't matter, right, I thought. I'm pretty good about not buying junk, but if it's in the house, 'i don't want to waste it', right!? and those weekly FHE treats are hard to avoid. (eyeing the brownie brittle I now buy since my sister introduced me to it--YUM! and the Trader Joe one's are gluten-free and made with garbanzo bean so they're almost as much protein as fat... just sayin)
Oh well. The day of the photoshoot went back and forth between stormy/rainy and sunny so many times. I was worried about getting rained out, but it changed so quickly it seemed likely we'd have both kinds of weather. And we did, but the rain didn't come until about 10 minutes before our time was up, so we didn't miss too much. It was so fun! We had practiced our dips the night before, which was a blast. We really wanted this shot...
No comments:
Post a Comment