skip to main | skip to sidebar
                                              .

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sisters


I did some silhouettes of the kids last May, and loved the idea, but not so much how they turned out. So a few weeks ago I was working on new ones, and was asking the kids to pose for their pics. The boys were pretty good natured about it, and Cameron helped me with Bree, but she was still very wiggly. Grace went last. She was sitting on the floor, and doing her best to sit still (she had a very hard time not pulling faces, I think she felt awkward). But Bree could not keep away! She would stnad byher and pat her head, or stick her face into Grace's, or hang around her neck, or give her hugs. It was cute. In the end I did mange to get one picture of Grace alone with a normal expression, but I took probably more than 20.


I was so sure we were done having kids after Grace; I was so sick with her there was no way I would voluntarily go through that again. Three years later, after a softening and humbling of heart, I  knew we were suppposed to have another little girl. I am so grateful for listening to inspiration from God to have another baby; Aubree is a blessing to all our lives, and it is so sweet to watch how much Grace and Aubree love each other.
Posted by Debbie at 12:05 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

Contributors

  • Debbie
  • Mulder

Our Alaskan bush village experience

  • http://www.galenadventure.blogspot.com/