| Look, I have a blue hand! |
Saturday, January 25, 2014
I can do it!
Bree is so excited to be getting old enough to do stuff herself. The last two days she has been so happy to eat her bean/avocado/fresh salsa mix herself with a spoon; she has only figured out how to scoop it up into her mouth horzontally, as opposed to moving it parallel to her mouth, so it gets pretty messy. yestreday she was feeling particularly affectionate, and wanted to give lots of hugs, rub my arm and back, touch my hair, etc., so I ended up almost as messy as her. And of course her full mouth-open sneeze on me didn't help.I should have taken a pic, but we were both so messy I just got her into the bath. then for some reason i though spaghetti would be a good dinner....
Slightly less messy is her drawing. She only gets the paper, her hands, and the table colored. But she is so happy that she gets to do it just like her siblings, she gets a huge grin as she leans over into her drawing. we think she is adorable. Grace was making little pieces for a game the kids were playing, and Bree got some of the leftover papers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment